Wanted: Guest Bloggers

Can anyone tell me if you tried to comment on my post yesterday and it did not work?  I heard from one person early in the day that they were having trouble with.  Needless to say I was just messing around with it and reposted it as a duplicate, so in the event you had some thoughts to share, maybe it will work if it was broken yesterday.

Since I am on the hunt for guest bloggers you might imagine I will be traveling somewhere sometime you.  You are in fact correct!  I have 2 major trips coming up.  One will be in early to mid-April and one in May.  I would greatly appreciate any guest bloggers during these times.

Where am I headed to?  Well, one trip is more finalized than the other, so I will share that one of these will be a trip with some family to Israel.  I am very much looking forward to this.  I have not been since I was 16 and I am eager to experience Israel as an adult.  Not to mention I am already drooling over the delcious food I know we will have while we are there. 

The other trip will be to an equally drool-worthy location.  It is a trip for our anniversary.  As with all things in the military, plans can change so I am trying not to jinx anything to early on.  Also, for similar reasons (mostly security and safety), I will not be posting as it is "happening" so that is why I hope for some guest bloggers to help me off-set my own posts while we travel.

Let me know if you want to help out and be a guest blogger.  Remember, it can be about anything related to food, nutrition, travel...and really anything else you want to share about.  So comment here with your email address or email me at melinda_seff (at) yahoo (dot) com.

Stay tuned, other big news to come.  We do know where we will be moving and sometime this month I will be hosting a guessing game giveaway.  Details to come.

Keep on eating all those pretty colors at your meals.

5 comments:

Gina; The Candid RD said...

I read your post yesterday, but did not try to comment, for no other reason than I just didn't feel like commenting. hehe

That's awesome that you are going to Israel!! How fun! And then the secret trip...hmm..where could you be going!? I can't wait to hear! I wish I had time to do a guest blog but I barely have time to post on my own blog. I hope you get some takers.

Can't wait for the giveaway!! I'm a great guesser :)

Lori Lynn said...

Israel sounds like it will be really fun. I hope it goes well for you! :-)

Kristen (swanky dietitian) said...

Israel..I am jealous! That will be amazing! I will be eagerly awaiting your recap!

Looking forward to hearing about your anniversary trip! Fun!

sophia said...

With my schedule, I don't wanna make empty promises...but lucky you!!! You always seem to be going somewhere. I can't wait to hear all about it!

Simply Life said...

big news?!?! Oh I can't wait!

Post a Comment